Will you become the new Senior Manager FT that supports our clients during their Finance Transformation?
At KPMG, you work for, and with, the most inspiring clients in the Netherlands and abroad. You'll get the chance to get the most out of yourself by working with colleagues who share your passion and drive.
At Finance Transformation, we support organizations with their efforts to maximize efficiencies and drive business value. We accomplish this by serving as trusted advisors to CFOs and other finance leaders. The areas in which you support them to transform their Finance department differs from formulating a future "digital" vision and translating this into a new Target Operating Model, analyzing the current maturity of a financial function, to leveraging the core drivers of process optimization in financial processes (e.g. O2C, P2P, R2R), increased use of technology and automation, and much more. That makes this job very diverse and interesting! The duration of these assignments varies from a few weeks to a year for larger transformation projects.
As an entrepreneurial advisor, you give advice to our clients and build and develop relationships with your clients. You will be in contact with the client right from the start and you will work on concrete solutions to help our clients transform and move forward. You work closely together with colleagues from your department and other specialists within KPMG who realize an integrated transformation. Together, add
ed value is delivered to our clients.
Our clients are located both in the Netherlands and abroad in a wide range of industries, including Corporate Clients, Banks and Insurers, Healthcare and Public. Click here for more information about the Finance Transformation unit.
Do you recognize this passion and drive for improving the Finance department of organizations? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you and would like to get to know you.
A company built by talent
In a century we have grown from a single Dutch office to an organization with more than 170,000 passionate professionals worldwide. Who inspire you to be the best version of yourself and keep developing yourself. For each project, we bring the ideal combination of talents together. We do not discriminate on gender, age, cultural background, sexual orientation or employment restriction. Everyone is welcome, as long as you join us in putting your mind to it, realizing changes, developing your talents and celebrating success. This comes with all the space you need to develop yourself further and shape your own career.
Who are you?
- You have completed a (post) academic study in (business) economics, business administration, econometrics or MBA.
- You have 8-15 years of relevant work experience with a consultancy firm or advisory organization;
- You are financially oriented and have knowledge of financial processes (e.g. O2C, P2P, R2R, P2Pm);
- You have leadership qualities and demonstrated that you can bring complex projects to a successful end together with a team
- You have proven commercial experience and are able to mobilize and expand your own network and to translate customer needs into concrete substantive and commercial proposals;
- You are open to international working environments in which travel is sometimes necessary.
- Your communication is strong in both Dutch and English (verbal and written). You can motivate and inspire your colleagues and our clients. Furthermore, you can easily build relationships with (potential) clients;
- You attach great importance to delivering high quality work, have a professional critical attitude and a straightened back;
What can you expect from us?
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together on a daily basis in a pleasant and stimulating environment where we provide services to domestic and international clients.Personal development is central to KPMG. Through targeted training, education and coaching, we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
We offer you an excellent package of primary and secondary benefits (laptop, smartphone, reimbursement of expenses and non-contributory pension), which are tailored to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information about the application procedure, you can contact the responsible recruiter. Apply directly? Then click on the 'apply' button below.