We are building the future for technology powered business processes, we help our clients to transform their business by offering our solutions-as-a-service. We move beyond the scope of most consulting engagement to drive transformation end-to-end and offer our value in a managed service model. As our services are at the heart of the business of our clients we make impact on a daily basis. The combination of digital innovation, cloud services and automation drive organizations to perform faster, better and at greater scale than ever before. Customers’ digital expectations set the bar for our clients with digital transformation for operations and supply chain we are giving our clients the means to live up to these expectations. Together with a strong set of alliance partners we will drive this transformation end-to-end.
At KPMG, strategic alliances are central to our goal of helping clients achieve a sustainable competitive advantage. Our alliance ecosystem is designed with a global view and to help address today’s top issues, trends and priorities such as digital transformation, digital finance and the mobile economy, cognitive and digital labor, cyber security, data and analytics, and regulatory change. We combine our deep business process, industry, risk, and tax experience with professionals who are trained and certified by our alliance partners, enabling us to deliver wide-ranging solutions across multiple platforms and technologies.
As (senior) manager Managed Services & Strategic alliances you are working with c-level clients, strategic alliance partners and KPMG professionals to drive business outcomes. The role includes:
- Design and roll-out of new technology powered managed services for core processes (Procurement, Order-to-Cash, Supply Chain, IT operations);
- Drive complex enterprise sales from lead to closure;
- Assess the potential impact of an alliance and the abilities of both parties to successfully build a joint proposition.
- Select the partnering model that best achieves KPMG's objectives, and help ensure that the necessary internal support requirements and partner commitments are understood
- Drive discussions with the potential partner, help ensure clear alignment between them and KPMG, and drive an execution plan for the early stages of developing the relationship
- Shaping & packaging alliance services into KPMG value propositions
- Play an active role in the sales of alliance based products to show that there is market appetite
What we look for
- Proven track record and expertise in cloud driven transformation, with an interest in digital finance, operations & IT.
- Experience preferably gained in a project manager role in industry or alternatively from IT-focused consultancies
- Relevant experience in delivering successful SaaS implementations use of, e.g., Web-based solutions, agile development, mobile application development, or digital architecture
- A high level of business acumen and analytical skills
- Leadership and extreme ownership, ability to manage people and stakeholders, drive change and make impact.
- The ability work independently and with various teams at the same time.
- Strong presence, making an impact.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in both Dutch (requirement) and English
- The relevant background, work experience and motivation to make real and lasting impact in the Partnership & Alliances team.
- You have a good understanding and feel for technology
- You have experience in (part of) the end to end supply chain areas: source, plan, make, deliver
- You want to become a leader not a manager
- You bring a unique skillset to the table that will help us win
What can you expect from us?
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for employees. We have a strong market position. Our people work closely together on a daily basis in a pleasant and stimulating environment where we provide services to domestic and international clients. Personal development is central to KPMG. Through targeted training, education and coaching, we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
We offer you an excellent package of primary and secondary benefits (laptop, smartphone, reimbursement of expenses and non-contributory pension), which are tailored to the latest developments in the market.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information about the application procedure, you can contact the responsible recruiter. Apply directly? Then click on the 'apply' button below.