KPMG Advisory is building up a portfolio of digital solutions to enhence its offering as a leader in the risk management and cyber market.
The Digital Risk Platform is an innovative Cloud solution that enables companies to automate and integrate their risk management process across different business and compliance domains.
Digital Risk Platform
You are part of:
The Digital Risk Platform team, a fast growing unit, consisting of KPMG staff and staff from a range of partners across different locations and a global client base.
The team develops and deploys the solution using the Start-up Way of Eric Ries, and Continuous (agile) Delivery processes according to the new global Microsoft approach of Cloud Center of Excellence.
Within the Digital Risk Platform team, there is an Integration Team, in which Platform Archtects provide technical guidance, steering the platform development.
You will be:
- Working Agile with Scrum teams
- Translating architecture principles to operations / configurations
- Assessesing whether (design) decisions are appropriate for the product (based on roadmap, vision, integration)
- Developing and dictating technical standards
- Guiding the development team to create full alignment at all times
- Proposing ways for standardization, optimalization and automation
- Ensuring that development is in compliance with the platform strategy set
- Responsible for the performance level, security, scalability, maintainability, reusability and reliability of the solution
- Collaborating with the Product Owners in combining technical and customer insights
- Producing technical documentation
- Keeping up to date knowledge on market trends and advising the leadership team
A strong communicator who is comfortable with client interactions. You are a curious, eager person who wants to learn and enjoys working in cross-functional teams. You like complex challenges. With your open, proactive, can-do attitude you motivate others to joinedly complete the task and create a common goal. You are not afraid of responsibilities but you take ownership and deliver what you promise.
- Master Degree in IT
- Very strong analytical skills
- 5-8 years work experience as an application architect in an international and diverse organizational environment
- Working experience with SCRUM/Agile and DevOps ways of working
- Broad knowledge of software architecture, data modelling, security and quality management
- Preferably you have one or more of the following:
- Experience as Solution Architect or Chief Technology Officer
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Azure PaaS Services, Functions, App Services and Service Bus
Experience with GRC software
What do we offer?
The KPMG Digital Risk Platform team offers a rapid learning experience in the fields of risk management, the latest native Cloud development processes, and modern customer success methods. Working in this team combines the dynamics of a start-up with the brand and perks of a Big-4 firm.
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for its employees. We have a strong market position
that we further want to strengthen with a clear vision, strong values and enthusiastic coworkers.
Our people work intensively together for renowned clients on a daily basis in an enjoyable and stimulating environment. Personal development is central at KPMG. With directed training, education and coaching we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
At KPMG you will receive excellent primary and secondary benefits (lease car, laptop, smartphone and free of premium pension) tailored to the latest market developments.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information, please contact the responsible recruiter, or apply directly by completing the application form at our website www.kpmg.nl. Our selection procedure includes a pre-employment screening. It may also include a personal assessment.