Are you interested to work for the KPMG brand? We are looking for a Technical Lead - Web Services. Are you in?
Who are we?
ITS Global (Information Technology Services Global) is one of four pillars within KPMG’s Global Technology & Knowledge group. As such, ITS Global provides innovative components that KPMG’s business functions and member firms use to deliver client-facing solutions. ITS Global also provides the information protection and technology infrastructure that secures KPMG’s technology environment and connects its network of member firms. ITS Global works with the other GT&K pillars to provide KPMG technology solutions that leverage world-leading partnerships, disruptive digital capabilities and access to the firm’s collective intelligence.
The Technical Lead – Web Services has the technical oversight of the global Microsoft suite of products including: SharePoint, PowerBI, IIS and Search, and any other assigned applications ensuring maximum uptime, productivity and minimal unscheduled downtime and user application experience. Candidates in this role should ideally be able to:
- Work closely with the Enterprise team to manage new product development, modifications to existing products, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Responsible for ensuring that utilization of related systems is maximized and that corresponding operational practices are modified as necessary to optimize systems.
- Responsible for managing and/ or participating in the implementation of new systems
- Manage a team of technical staff in support of complex, patron-focused operating systems, business systems, database software, and web development, including supervisory functions such as setting performance expectations and standards, and evaluating performance
- Managing the daily activities associated with providing operational services 24 x 7 to the organization globally
- Plan 12-month rolling IT Operations roadmap, and execute against it with your team
- Responsibility for access governance, entitlement reviews, highly privileged access controls and provisioning/de-provisioning of accounts across systems
Working with the Enterprise and application teams to initiate, direct and coordinate for clear intake and onboarding of new requests, and/or enhancements that will best satisfy the required need.
- Minimum five (5) years working experience in information technology of which at least three (3) years should have been in administration, implementation or migration, configuring and tuning at a supervisory level.
- 5+ years of experience working in a global (onshore + offshore) team
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate technical information to IT professionals
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing/leading a full Application/Database team
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with supporting Microsoft SharePoint and applications built on that platform
- Capable of strategic thinking and of moving strategic plans into action
- Extensive work with configuration design, implementation, testing application support and maintenance
- International experience with the ability to work in a diverse work environment across cultures and time-zones is a plus
- Knowledge of emerging trends in MSFT azure technology and software, particularly for SharePoint technologies
- Experience with any of the following services: IIS, PowerBI, Office Online Server
- Strong understanding and development skills across the various Microsoft SharePoint platforms
Description of level of Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Three years or more experience in the operations and technology field
- Strategic minded with strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- ITIL v3 certified
We believe that progress can only truly be progress if it’s cause benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Therefore, we combine the newest technologies with what we have accomplished in the century we are existing: a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking.
Open, creative and venturous
We offer a stimulating mix of entrepreneurship, creativity and team spirit. You can be yourself, you feel validated and appreciated and you know that you can make a difference if you want to.
The ultimate environment for personal growth
Here at KPMG, you will be given plenty responsibilities from the start, combined with the freedom to develop yourself, both personally and in business. We are not only offering you a job: we are offering you a career.
Additionally we are offering you:
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Lots of activities involving fellow KPMG colleagues, such as Friday afternoon drinks,
Meer informatie en solliciteren
Please apply via the button below. For questions, please contact the dedicated Recruitment Advisor, Maud van Turnhout at email@example.com.