At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
Our Service Delivery Unit (SDU) provides cost-efficient, high quality and highly standardized cyber security services in vulnerability and threat management. Examples of such services are penetration testing (ethical hacking) of web sites and mobile applications, phishing campaigns in support of information security awareness engagements and data analysis in large penetration assignments.
The SDU itself focuses on three core activities:
- Delivery of standardized cyber security services;
- Supporting KPMG Cyber Security and KPMG IT Advisory on standardized parts of larger engagements;
- Marketing and sales for our services.
Within the SDU, we are looking for a number of (junior) penetration testers that can execute – under the guidance of a senior tester – security tests on web applications, mobile applications, Cloud services, message brokers, databases and technical infrastructures in general.
The penetration tester:
- Will execute penetration tests during engagements;
- Drafts documentation detailing the findings;
- Provides an opinion of her/his findings;
- Provides recommendations to improve security;
- Communicates findings and progress with the senior tester and client;
- Is motivated to continue studying the domain of penetration testing (cyber security) and wants to become an expert in the field of security testing.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experiences for this role:
- MBO, HBO or university level training (finished or unfinished);
- A passion for information security in general and specifically in the field of security testing;
- A minimum of one year of experience in ICT and security. We believe that experience does not necessarily come from jobs but can also be proven with various side-activities.
- Fluent (orally and in writing) in both English and Dutch;
- Experience with relevant security testing tools;
- Basic knowledge of popular IT platforms and IT (security) frameworks;
- Basic knowledge of penetration testing / ethical hacking methods;
- Experience and or affinity with software engineering and scripting;
KPMG is a global network of companies operating in a multination environment. We have a strong market position and were recently identified as the number one Cyber Security firm by Forrester. Our people work closely together each day in a pleasant and stimulating team environment for prestigious clients. Working at KPMG means being part of an acknowledged leading penetration testing group.
We give personal attention to our employees and have their development as the center of our strategy. We offer targeted training, education and coaching, and help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves. You will expected to achieve certifications to underline your skills. We have a security testing lab that can be uses for our client engagements and an international network of security testers to share your thoughts with.
We offer an excellent package of primary and secondary employment benefits (laptop, smartphone, expense and a contributory pension) adapted to the latest developments in the market. We also offer a fulltime year contract with a fixed position after the first year.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information about this vacancy, please contact the Recruitment Advisor. Or apply directly by completing the application form at our website www.kpmg.nl. An individual assessment and screening will be part of the application process.