Today, digital technology influences almost every organization. To deal with business challenges and to seize new opportunities, organizations start their digital transformation. Cloud technology is often the foundation for this transformation.
KPMG is a leading and worldwide actor at the field of technology and IT advisory. We know exactly how to deal with the latest trends and developments in the field of cloud, IT architecture and DevOps. We provide support at strategic, tactic and operational level to optimize the use of the IT and improve the effectiveness and agility of the IT organization. Our goal is to realize improvements for our clients. Innovation, quality and our independent services play an important role.
As ‘full stack’ Cloud Transformation work student, you are part of a dynamic and multidisciplinary team, where you can work on several diverse projects. Our team supports organizations with the transition to the cloud and conducts reviews on the quality of business-critical IT systems and architecture. You will have the chance to work on several aspects of the transformation starting from strategy all the way to technical architecture.
As a work student you can use your technical knowledge to help on the following topics:
- Advise on complex issues, for example to set up a technology strategy or a cloud-architecture.
- Promote our cloud proposition into the market, for example you can write blogs posts around trending cloud topics.
- Conduct research towards the applicability of the latest (cloud) technology.
Are you interested in cloud technology and the implementation within large organizations? Do you want to understand why almost every organization struggles with the step towards the cloud? Within our Digital Advisory department we are working with more than 30 colleagues on a daily to help originations with their cloud transformation journey. Do you want to contribute to the digital and technology future of international organizations and develop yourself in this field? Then this function is perfect for you.
You follow a master’s program, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Technical Management or Applied Mathematics. You are interested in and curious about new technologies and trends. Besides that,
- You are ambitious, result oriented, professional critical and enterprising.
- You have both analytical thinking and good communication skills.
- You can combine your analytical thinking skills with good communication.
- Your English language is excellent and preferably you can speak Dutch.
- You have knowledge of cloud concepts and basic knowledge of network technologies and IT infrastructure.
- You master one or more programming languages.
- You value to deliver high quality work and you have a professional critical attitude.
- You are interested in the world around you and you are socially involved.
Are you ready to join us and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then we would like to meet you!
In a century we have grown from a Dutch office with an organization of over 170,000 enthusiastic professionals worldwide, who inspire you to get the best out of yourself. For every project we bring together the ideal combination of talents. Besides, we make no distinction based on gender, age, cultural background, sexual orientation or work disability. Everyone is welcome, as long as you work hard, make changes and celebrate success. Of course there is room to develop your talents and shape you own career.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
More information and the application process
The first step in our application process is going through our KPMG Talent Pitch. We will send you a confirmation email with a link that leads you to the platform. In this online experience we give you a realistic picture of what it is like to work at KPMG, and we will further investigate with the help of online testing and games to what extent your profile is a good match with the role you have applied for. Your motivation will also be discussed, so you do not have to upload a motivation letter in the first instance, but only your CV. At the end of the experience you immediately get a part of your results linked back to you.